Author and professor, Aubrey Malphurs, has dedicated his career to guiding pastors, church leaders, and laypeople in church planting, leadership development, and strategic planning. The Aubrey Malphurs Collection brings together 14 volumes on these topics, focusing on specific elements of church growth.
In six volumes, Malphurs presents practical advice on planting, cultivating, and growing spiritually healthy churches. He helps churches create a vision for their ministry, provides plans on implementing their mission, and emphasizes the importance of developing a church culture. Eight volumes concentrate on leadership in the pastoral and church-member levels. Malphurs illustrates what scriptural leadership and discipleship looks like, and analyzes various elements of a successful leader. He helps readers identify how they can effectively serve the church by examining their passions, talents, and leadership style.
Perfect for students, pastors, and laypeople alike, the Logos edition of these works is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages link directly to your favorite Bible translation, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of resources in your digital library.
- Gives leaders the tools needed for successful church planting and growth
- Addresses ways pastors and church members can develop and effectively use their leadership skills
- Includes discussion question for further reflection and study on ministry and leadership development
- Advanced Strategic Planning: A 21st-Century Model for Church and Ministry Leaders, 3rd ed.
- Being Leaders: The Nature of Authentic Christian Leadership
- Building Leaders: Blueprints for Developing Leadership at Every Level of Your Church
- Developing a Vision for Ministry in the 21st Century, 2nd ed.
- The Dynamics of Church Leadership
- Leading Leaders: Empowering Church Boards for Ministry Excellence
- Look before You Lead: How to Discern and Shape Your Church Culture
- Maximizing Your Effectiveness: How to Discover and Develop Your Divine Design, 2nd ed.
- Money Matters in Church: A Practical Guide for Leaders
- A New Kind of Church: Understanding Models of Ministry for the 21st Century
- The Nuts and Bolts of Church Planting: A Guide for Starting Any Kind of Church
- Planting Growing Churches for the 21st Century: A Comprehensive Guide for New Churches and Those Desiring Renewal, 3rd ed.
- Strategic Disciple Making: A Practical Tool for Successful Ministry
- Values-Driven Leadership: Discovering and Developing Your Core Values for Ministry, 2nd ed.
Advanced Strategic Planning: A 21st-Century Model for Church and Ministry Leaders
- Author: Aubrey Malphurs
- Edition: 3rd
- Publisher: Baker
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 384
About Aubrey Malphurs
Aubrey Malphurs (PhD, Dallas Theological Seminary) is senior professor of pastoral ministries and leadership at Dallas Theological Seminary and president of the Malphurs Group. He engages in church consulting and training, and is the author of more than 20 ministry books, including Doing Church: A Biblical Guide for Leading Ministries through Change.