Five Facets of the Balanced Christian Life, vols. 2 & 3
In the Five Facets of the Balanced Christian Life series, biblical scholar J. Richard Fugate seeks to clear confusion about basic doctrine by defining salvation and the responsibilities of Christians’ lives. Fugate explores the connection between God and humanity, relying only on the Bible and what it has to say about these issues. In a concise, readable style, Fugate makes this subject scripturally sound and applicable to Christian life. The series identifies the five facets of Christian life as relationships:
- The relationship between a believer and the Godhead
- The relationship of a believer to unbelievers
- The relationship between believers in mutual ministry
- The relationship a believer can have as conqueror over Satan and the world’s thinking
- The relationship with one’s self
Previously, Volume one studied the first facet: the relationship between a believer and the Godhead. In this collection, volumes two and three analyze the remaining four facets.
This resource is perfect for laity seeking a deeper understanding of what the Bible says about how Christians should function in different capacities, as well as students and scholars desiring an overview of biblical theology and its relationship to daily living.
In the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. With Logos’ advanced search features, powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference help you find exactly what you’re looking for—such as every mention of “evangelism” or “Philippians 2:15.” Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Five Facets of the Balanced Christian Life, vol. 1 is also available for download.
- Approachable style perfect for laity, students, and scholars
- Helpful graphics and illustrations
- Detailed appendixes and overviews for each facet
- Title: Five Facets of the Balanced Christian Life, vols. 2–3
- Author: J. Richard Fugate
- Series: Five Facets of the Balanced Christian Life
- Publisher: Foundation for Biblical Research
- Volumes: 2
- Pages: 276
About J. Richard Fugate
J. Richard Fugate is the founder and director of the Foundation for Biblical Research (FBR). He has been a keynote speaker at over 40 state home school conventions over the years and has written several books on home schooling. Fugate is the author of several books, including What the Bible Says About . . . Suffering, What the Bible Says About . . . Being a Man, and What the Bible Says About . . . Child Training.