The Quick-Reference Counseling Collection (6 vols.)
by 9 authors Tim Clinton, Ron Hawkins, Scott Palmer, Chap Clark, Diane Langberg, John Trent, Mark Laaser, Palmer, Bethany, Straub, Joshua
The Quick-Reference Counseling Collection provides six volumes on various issues, including marriage, relationships, sexuality, finances, and more. Whether you’re a pastor, counselor, or layperson, you’ll find the information you need to help positively guide congregants, clients, and friends through the issues they’re facing. Each volume covers 40 topics relating to the issue at hand and follows a helpful eight-part outline that identifies typical symptoms and patterns, provides definitions and key thoughts, and includes questions, directions for the conversation, action steps, biblical insights, prayer starters, and recommended resources.
The Logos Bible Software edition of this collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of numerous counseling issues. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations, and important concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about adultery, addiction, or overspending.
- Presents numerous issues facing today’s Christians
- Provides practical, biblical, and applicable insights on each topic
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Marriage & Family Counseling by Tim Clinton and John Trent
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Biblical Counseling by Tim Clinton and Ron Hawkins
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Sexuality & Relationship Counseling by Tim Clinton and Mark Laaser
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling Teenagers by Tim Clinton, Chap Clark, and Joshua Straub
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling Women by Tim Clinton and Diane Langberg
- The Quick-Reference Guide to Counseling on Money, Finances & Relationships by Tim Clinton, Bethany Palmer, and Scott Palmer
- Title: The Quick-Reference Counseling Collection
- Author: Tim Clinton
- Series: The Quick-Reference Guide
- Publisher: Baker
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 1,691
About Tim Clinton
Tim Clinton is president of the American Association of Christian Counselors (AACC), executive director of the Center for Counseling and Family Studies, professor of counseling and pastoral care at Liberty University and Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary, and a licensed professional counselor. He is the author or editor of many books.