Reasons to Believe is a ministry that demonstrates how sound reason and scientific research support the Bible’s inerrancy. Encouraging and equipping people to integrate science and the Christian faith, the ministry provides compelling resources proving that the universe was shaped and designed exactly as Scripture reveals.
The Reasons to Believe Collection provides eight volumes of sound scholarship addressing apologetic issues. What scientific insights can we draw from the book of Job? Does the quest for synthetic life prove or disprove evolution’s explanation for life’s origin? What contemporary scientific discoveries point to intelligent design? These questions, and more, are addressed and answered, providing a solid defense of the Christian faith.
The Logos Bible Software edition of the Reasons to Believe Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of science and the Christian faith. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important apologetic concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about evolution, Scripture’s inerrancy, and different worldviews.
- Illustrates how current scientific discoveries point to Creation and intelligent design
- Equips believers to share and defend their faith
- Analyzes and supports Scripture’s scientific claims
- Without a Doubt: Answering the 20 Toughest Faith Questions by Kenneth Richard Samples
- A World of Difference: Putting Christian Truth-Claims to the Worldview Test by Kenneth Richard Samples
- The Cell’s Design: How Chemistry Reveals the Creator’s Artistry by Fazale Rana
- Why the Universe Is the Way It Is by Hugh Ross
- Creating Life in the Lab: How New Discoveries in Synthetic Biology Make a Case for the Creator by Fazale Rana
- Hidden Treasures in the Book of Job: How the Oldest Book in the Bible Answers Today’s Scientific Questions by Hugh Ross
- More Than a Theory: Revealing a Testable Model for Creation by Hugh Ross
- 7 Truths That Changed the World: Discovering Christianity’s Most Dangerous Ideas by Kenneth Richard Samples