Baker Academic Theological Interpretation Collection (13 vols.)
by 15 authors Joel B. Green, Christopher R. Seitz, Matthew Levering, Gordon J. Wenham, A. K. M. Adam, Francis Watson, Kevin Vanhoozer, Stephen E. Fowl, Markus Bockmuehl, Edith Humphrey, Richard Briggs, Craig G. Bartholomew, Gaiser, Frederick J., Dauphinais, Michael, Torrance, Alan J.
Baker Academic, Brazos 2005–2012
The Baker Academic Theological Interpretation Collection contains 13 volumes of recent, in-depth scholarship from today’s top thinkers, including Joel B. Green, Markus Bockmuehl, Richard S. Briggs, and Craig G. Bartholomew. It provides insight on foundational theological topics like healing, interpretive issues, dogmatics, biblical placement, and the relationship between Old Testament themes and New Testament messages.
Seven volumes are part of the Studies in Theological Interpretation Series—a collection dedicated to pursuing constructive theological interpretation. These volumes tackle topics like vision-reports, humanity, Psalms as ethical instruction, contemporary New Testament studies, the significance of prophetic literature, and more.
This collection is perfect if you’re a student, scholar, pastor, or layperson interested in the most pressing topics relating to theological interpretation. The Logos Bible Software edition of the Baker Academic Theological Interpretation Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of the Bible. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and original-language texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about interpeting the Bible.
- Provides insights on various theological topics
- Contains recent scholarship from contemporary scholars
- Enhances your understanding of theological interpretation
- Healing in the Bible: Theological Insight for Christian Ministry by Frederick J. Gaiser
- Holy People, Holy Land: A Theological Introduction to the Bible by Michael Dauphinais and Matthew Levering
- Practicing Theological Interpretation: Engaging Biblical Texts for Faith and Formation by Joel B. Green
- Reading Scripture with the Church: Toward a Hermeneutic for Theological Interpretation by A. K. M. Adam, Stephen E. Fowl, Kevin J. Vanhoozer, and Francis Watson
- Scripture’s Doctrine and Theology’s Bible: How the New Testament Shapes Christian Dogmatics by Markus Bockmuehl
- Where Mortals Dwell: A Christian View of Place for Today by Craig G. Bartholomew
- And I Turned to See the Voice: Rhetoric of Vision in the New Testament by Edith M. Humphrey
- Body, Soul, and Human Life: The Nature of Humanity in the Bible by Joel B. Green
- The Character of Christian Scripture: The Significance of a Two-Testament Bible by Christopher R. Seitz
- Psalms as Torah: Reading Biblical Song Ethically by Gordon J. Wenham
- Prophecy and Hermeneutics: Toward a New Introduction to the Prophets by Christopher R. Seitz
- Seeing the Word: Refocusing New Testament Study by Markus Bockmuehl
- The Virtuous Reader: Old Testament Narrative and Interpretive Virtue by Richard S. Briggs
- Title: Baker Academic Theological Interpretation Collection
- Volumes: 13
- Pages: 3,008