This resoure is a study manual on the book of Numbers, written by Kenneth E. Jones. With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Book of Numbers all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Contains an outline and analysis
- Includes appendixes
- List of books for further study
- I. Encampment at Sinai (1:1-10:10)
- II. Sinai to Paran (10:11-12:16)
- III. In Paran (13:1-19:22)
- IV. March from Kadesh to Moab (20:1-22:1)
- V. The Story of Balaam (22:2-24:25)
- VI. Miscellaneous Laws and Incidents (25:1-32:42)
- VII. Recapitulation and Appendixes (33:1-36:13)
- Title: The Book of Numbers
- Author: Kenneth E. Jones
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About Kenneth E. Jones
Kenneth E. Jones is also the author of Christian Stewardship, Let's Study the Bible, and Saving Faith in Jesus.