This resource is a study guide written by James L. Fleming. It contains 5 lessons on the book of Jonah. Each lesson includes questions for discussion, a memory verse, daily readings, homework for the chapter, and a key verse.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of What Do You Do Jonah? all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Lesson 1 - Where Do You Go, When God Purposes the Unthinkable?
- Lesson 2 - What Do You Do, When God Parrys the Unthinkable?
- Lesson 3 - What Do You Say, When God Provides the Unthinkable?
- Lesson 4 - What Do You Feel, When God Pardons the Unthinkable?
- Lesson 5 - What Can You Learn, When God Plants the Unthinkable?
- Title: What Do You Do Jonah?
- Author: James L. Fleming
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About James L. Fleming
James L. Fleming is also the author of Practical Wisdom for Everyday Living, Rebuilding the Wall, and Daniel for Today.