This resource is a study guide and contains 13 lessons on the book of Daniel. Each lesson includes questions for discussion, a memory verse, daily readings, homework for the chapter, and a key verse.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of Daniel for Today all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Preface by the author
- Introduction for each lesson
- Lesson 1 - No Compromise!
- Lesson 2 - Mission Impossible!
- Lesson 3 - Nebuchadnezzar's Great Image
- Lesson 4 - Too Hot to Handle
- Lesson 5 - How the Mighty are Fallen
- Lesson 6 - When Will We Ever Learn?
- Lesson 7 - Dinner at the Lions Club
- Lesson 8 - Facing an Uncertain Future
- Lesson 9 - "How Long, O Lord?"
- Lesson 10 - Learning to Be an Intercessory Prayer Warrior
- Lesson 11 - The Hope of the Messiah
- Lesson 12 - Pursuing Power in Prevailing Prayer
- Lesson 13 - The Call to Faithfulness
- Title: Daniel for Today
- Author: James L. Fleming
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About James L. Fleming
James L. Fleming is also the author of Practical Wisdom for Everyday Living, Rebuilding the Wall, and What Do You Do Jonah.