From the Preface: "To make clear the subject of full redemption by two works of divine grace is the object of this book. The nature of the subject is such that a didactic style is required throughout its treatment; the reader, therefore, will expect simplicity and thought rather than eloquence and emotion."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of The Double Cure all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter I Man’s Original Purity
- Chapter II Man Under Law
- Chapter III The Temptation and the Fall
- Chapter IV The Nature of the Penalty
- Chapter V Immediate Consequences of the Fall
- Chapter VI Moral Effects of Adam’s Sin on His Posterity
- Chapter VII Nature of Native Depravity
- Chapter VIII Extent of Native Depravity
- Chapter IX Theories of Native Depravity
- Chapter X History of the Doctrine of Native Depravity
- Chapter XI Modal Theories of Native Depravity
- Chapter XII Consequences of the Fall Reviewed
- Chapter XIII A Double Need
- Chapter XIV Justification
- Chapter XV Native Depravity in the Justified Believer
- Chapter XVI Sanctification Defined
- Chapter XVII Christian Perfection
- Chapter XVIII Sanctification a Cleansing
- Chapter XIX Sanctification a Second Work
- Chapter XX Sanctification a Reception of the Holy Spirit
- Chapter XXI Mode of Sanctification
- Chapter XXII Sanctification Attainable in This Life
- Chapter XXIII Who May Have Sanctification?
- Chapter XXIV The Value of Sanctification
- Chapter XXV How to Obtain Sanctification
- Title: The Double Cure
- Author: D. O. Teasley
- Publisher: Faith Publishing House
About D. O. Teasley
D. O. Teasley is also the author of Historical Geography of the Bible, How to Conduct a Sunday School, and Rays of Hope.