From the Preface: "This book is intended to contain in embryo the essential elements of success. Its objects are to stimulate systematic effort in the Sunday-school and to encourage thoroughness in teaching."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of How to Conduct a Sunday School all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Chapter I - Origin and History of the Sunday-School
- Chapter II - Organization and Government
- Chapter III - Leaders of the School
- Chapter IV - The Pupil
- Chapter V - The Lesson
- Chapter VI - Methods and Equipments
- Title: How to Conduct a Sunday School
- Author: D. O. Teasley
- Publisher: Gospel Trumpet
About D. O. Teasley
D. O. Teasley is also the author of Historical Geography of the Bible, Rays of Hope, and The Gospel Guide-Book.