From the Preface: "This book is addressed to the layman-businessman, carpenter, lawyer, doctor, crane operator, engineer, teacher, or laborer. It comes from an ordained minister who feels that if the church is to get out beyond its cloister into everyday vocational and family life, the ministry must be shared by all Christians."
With the Logos Bible Software edition of You Have a Ministry all Scripture passages are linked to your favorite Bible translation in your library. With the advanced search features of Logos Bible Software, you can perform powerful searches by topic or Scripture reference.
- Preface by the author
- Questions at the end on each chapter for further discussion
- Chapter I - The Church and Its Ministry
- Chapter II - Person to Person
- Chapter III - Your "World"
- Chapter IV - The Person Behind the Face
- Chapter V - Your Ministry
- Chapter VI - Friend to Friend
- Chapter VII - For the Common Good
- Chapter VIII - To Equip His People
- Chapter IX - Your Ministry Goes On and On
- Title: You Have a Ministry
- Author: R. Eugene Sterner
- Publisher: Warner Press
About R. Eugene Sterner
R. Eugene Sterner is also the author of The Pastor's Class, Where Are You Going, Jesus, and We Reach Our Hands.