Explore the most important contemporary topics in theology with the greatest theological minds of the past decade! The Zondervan Theology Collection (7 vols.) provides the best of scholarship from contributors such as Michael S. Horton, Wayne Grudem, and D. A. Carson, among others. The works in this collection analyze basic and particular Christian doctrines, past and current theologies, and hermeneutical issues raised by postmodernity. The collection also includes volumes on the ramifications of pluralism, contrasting perspectives of Calvinistic (Reformed) theology, biblical perspectives on hell, and the theology of John.
Perfect for scholars, pastors, students, and theologians, the Zondervan Theology Collection (7 vols.) allows you to discover the essential doctrines that make up Christianity and how theologians have interpreted Scripture through the years. The Logos edition of these important theological works from Zondervan is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages are linked directly to your English translations and Greek and Hebrew texts, and important theological concepts are linked to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and the wealth of resources in your digital library.
Please note that this collection is available as part of the Zondervan Bible Reference Bundle 3 (63 vols.).
- Seven comprehensive volumes on Christian theology
- Indexes, bibliographies, discussion questions, and more
- Perfect for students, pastors, and laity
- Title: Zondervan Theology Collection
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 3,184
- The Christian Faith: A Systematic Theology for Pilgrims on the Way
- Christian Beliefs: Twenty Basics Every Christian Should Know
- The Gagging of God: Christianity Confronts Pluralism
- For Calvinism
- Against Calvinism
- Hell under Fire: Modern Scholarship Reinvents Eternal Punishment
- A Theology of John's Gospel and Letters: The Word, the Christ, the Son of God