Clarence Larkin created this concise, comprehensive work to teach those who know nothing of the doctrine of Christ's return, or for those that would like to know more. This book gives the history of the doctrine, vividly describes the two stages of the second coming, and points out the "Signs of the Times." Beautifully illustrated. Contents include:
- The Second Coming of Christ
- The Transfiguration
- The Spirit World
- The Resurrections
- The Immanency of the Second Coming
- The History of the Doctrine
- The Church versus the Kingdom
- Is the World to Be Converted Before Christ Comes?
- The Signs of the Times
- Poem: "He Shall Come"
- Title: The Second Coming of Christ
- Author: Clarence Larkin
- Series: Clarence Larkin Collection
- Publisher: Clarence Larkin
- Publication Date: 1918
- Pages: 46
About Clarence Larkin
Clarence Larkin (1850–1924) was pastor of Kennett Square in Pennslyvania before authoring numerous titles including: Rightly Dividing the World, The Spirit World, and Dispensational Truth.