The Logos Bible Software Training Manuals Volumes 1-3 were designed to be sold as a complete set. This collection features 824 pages spanning 100 chapters, making it the perfect companion to your software. This digital set will guide you step by step through the vast majority of Logos capabilities. Keep this set handy and you’ll never be without practical instructions to help you unleash the power of Logos.
Order the 3 volume bundle and save!
- Volume 1: Includes 41 chapters and 322 pages
- Volume 2: Includes 34 chapters and 244 pages
- Volume 3: Includes 25 chapters and 260 pages
- Easy to understand step by step instructions
- Numerous color screenshots to illustrate the written explanations
- Callouts to point you to the correct locations
- Time saving keyboard shortcuts
- Thorough Table of Contents
- Helpful Index
- And more!
- Title: Logos Bible Software 7 Training Manuals Volumes 1-3 Bundle (Digital)
- Author: Morris Proctor
- Publisher: MP|Seminars
- Publication Date: 2016
- Volumes: 3
- Pages: 826
- Platform: PC and Mac
- Version: Logos 7
About Morris Proctor
Morris Proctor, authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software, offers three-day Camp Logos training seminars around the country. Ever since Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, he has devoted his time through his company, Morris Proctor Seminars, to training Logos users to realize the software’s full potential. In the manuals, Morris Proctor distills some of his best seminar content into convenient, helpful reference guides.
Morris Proctor writes in plain English, not “computerese,” and offers practical tips that can be applied right away. His screenshots illustrate his written explanations. With these useful manuals, you’ll be amazed at how quickly you master Logos Bible Software 7!
Check the Camp Logos calendar for the next Camp Logos near you!