Noet Academic Sales Associate
Are you passionate about the classics, philosophy, and literature? Are you looking for a great career in a rewarding environment where you can have flexible hours, a base salary, and unlimited income potential? Come join the Noet sales team. We are looking for people with a strong work ethic and a passion for the humanities who want to take the next step in their career.
- Call out on sales leads and other duties as assigned
- Actively generate new sales leads
- Analyze customer needs and make recommendations for product choices
- Compose emails with offers to prospective Noet customers
- Take email inquiries and turn them into sales
- Develop and maintain an ongoing relationship with customers to facilitate future selling opportunities
The ideal candidate
- Has a degree in classical studies, philosophy, history, or literature
- Is goal oriented, organized, a self-starter, and highly motivated
- Is a team player, but also likes working alone
- Enjoys a challenge and multitasking, and has a willingness to learn
- Shows excellent customer service when talking to customers over the phone
- Has good math skills
- Has basic computer knowledge and good typing skills
- Has previous sales experience
- Enjoys working with and serving people
The really ideal candidate
- Already uses Noet or Logos Bible Software
- Is great at making it happen, whatever it is!
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.