Logos Product Manager
Logos Bible Software is looking for an incredibly smart, talented, and passionate person to creatively and effectively grow, promote, and tell people about the best Bible study software in the world.
As the Logos Product Manager, you will be responsible for planning, executing, and overseeing a robust marketing strategy for our Logos product brand. This extends from increasing the profitability of existing products to developing new products for the company. You will build products from existing ideas, and help to develop new ideas based on your experience and contact with customers and partners. You must possess a unique blend of being able to communicate the big-picture vision and having the drive to make that vision a reality.
You must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. You will work closely with the Logos program manager to coordinator new releases, market new product features, and interact with our sales and conference teams to ensure we are utilizing and selling well in all our sales channels. You will work with marketing promotions and communications to define the market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customers. You will serve as an internal and external evangelist for the Logos product, focusing on base packaging, upgrade sales, and building new customers through a strong web presence, video marketing, and our current sales channels.
- Managing the entire product-line life cycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Specifying market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by ongoing customers and noncustomers alike
- Developing and implementing a marketing strategy, working with all departments to execute
- Analyzing potential partner relationships for the product and building on these relationships
- Increasing the Logos product web presence through intentional marketing communications and strategic planning
- Focusing on strategic effort and execution of innovative ideas that increase our base-package customer base and keep current customers engaged with upgrade options and new product features
The ideal candidate
- Has three or more years of experience in software marketing and product management
- Has five or more years of industry experience in Christian publishing and/or ecommerce
- Is a current user of Logos Bible Software 5
- Has strong knowledge of the Bible-software market
- Has a seminary or Bible-college education
- Leads effectively
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills
- Knows what works and what doesn’t, but is always trying new things and testing to get the best possible results
- Analyzes and reports on everything
- Can be flexible and work well under pressure
- Is an experienced project manager
- Is detail oriented with exceptional follow through
The really ideal candidate
- Has strong knowledge of the Christian market
- Is comfortable editing and writing HTML and CSS
- Uses WordPress
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington. Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off. We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.