Logos Bible Software is seeking an experienced Graphic Designer to join our marketing department.
The ideal candidate will have proven design experience with both print and
- Create brand identities that span web and print media.
- Design and possibly lead an evolving array of concurrent projects.
- Design of site creative, emails, web based ads and special projects/presentations.
- Effectively manage both long term and short–term daily projects.
- Coordinate production and quality control of final Web-ready digital artwork with in-house web development teams.
- Maintain and update content templates to ensure accurate and efficient
- Collaborate on site architecture, user interface and navigation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in design or equivalent experience.
- Proven talent in graphic and interactive design.
- Minimum 5 years Web design experience.
- Proficiency in Adobe CS4.
- Proven ability to translate complex design challenges into clear,
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast–paced environment.
- Willingness to take ownership of assigned projects.
This is a full time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.