Bilingual Customer Service Rep (Part-Time)
Logos Bible Software is looking for part-time Bilingual Customer Service Representatives that are fluent in both English and Spanish.
Logos Customer Service Representatives are responsible for providing exceptional customer service over phone and email to our customers. The Customer Service Representative will assist customers by providing accurate product information and addressing questions or concerns in a helpful and professional manner. This position deals front line with customers and must always represent the company and our customer service philosophy with the utmost integrity.
The ideal candidate
- will provide exceptional customer service:
- Either on the phone or by email
- Troubleshoot the customer’s issue with all tools at your disposal
- Maintain a positive professional attitude when interacting with all customers and co-workers
- is a proficient typist—45 wpm minimum
- is familiar with Microsoft Windows & Office applications
- is a quick learner
- has strong multitasking skills
- has previous phone support experience
The really ideal candidate
- can’t imagine not giving excellent customer service
- is familiar with Logos Bible Software and uses our products
- has a great desire to learn and grow
- is able to be flexible with their schedule—as we’re open from 6:00am to 5:00pm Mon–Fri
This is a part time position working out of our offices in downtown Bellingham, Washington.* Logos Bible Software is a strong, growing company that offers a comprehensive benefits package including healthcare, dental care, and 401(k). We also offer free soda pop, an espresso machine, a bike shop, reduced cost gym memberships, and continuous learning programs. Please visit our blog to learn about our corporate culture and the winner of our latest chili cook off.
Please send a résumé and/or cover letter to email@example.com or by fax to 360-527-1707. Send by mail to:
Logos Bible Software
Attn: Jobs—Bilingual Customer Service Representative
1313 Commercial Street
Bellingham, WA 98225-4307
* We will not consider applications for remote employment or telecommuting.