New Studies in Biblical Theology Upgrade (3 vols.)•
Your Custom Discount
Addressing key issues in biblical theology, the works comprising New Studies in Biblical Theology are creative attempts to help Christians better understand their Bibles. The NSBT series is edited by D.A. Carson, aiming to simultaneously instruct and to edify, to interact with current scholarship and to point the way ahead.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Get all of the volumes in the New Studies in Biblical Theology series.
- Contains scholarly and accessible volumes intended for church and academy
- Interacts with the best of recent research and significant literature
- Offers new insights and challenges established positions
- Encourages Christians to better understand their Bibles through biblical theology
- Includes a new volume by esteemed scholar Peter T. O‘Brien
- Calling on the Name of the Lord: A Biblical Theology of Prayer by J. Gary Millar
- God Has Spoken in His Son: A Biblical Theology of Hebrews by Peter O‘Brien
- The Book of Isaiah and God‘s Kingdom: A Thematic-Theological Approach by Andrew Abernethy
About D.A. Carson
D.A. Carson is one of the most renowned New Testament scholars in the world. A respected teacher, author, and speaker, he is currently research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School, and the president of The Gospel Coalition.
Carson lectures in academic and church settings around the world, and is the author of more than 50 books, including Exegetical Fallacies, Pillar New Testament Commentary: The Gospel according to John, The Gagging of God, Showing the Spirit: A Theological Exposition of 1 Corinthians 12–14, and The Intolerance of Tolerance. He is the editor of the Pillar New Testament Commentary series, and coeditor of the Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament with G.K. Beale, and the Studies in New Testament Greek series with Stanley Porter.