Greek Alphabet Tutor
Greek lessons from the comfort of your home
With Logos 6, learning to read and write Greek is easier than ever! This new interactive tool shows you how to write and pronounce Greek words from anywhere. It’s perfect for anyone wanting to master the original language of the New Testament.
Select any letter—from alpha to omega—and you’ll be shown how to write and pronounce it. You’ll also see common words that start with that letter. Practice drawing the letter on your tablet or PC and get a grade on your accuracy—so you can watch your skills improve.
The Greek Alphabet Tutor helps you . . .
- Read Greek words with confidence—with Koine, Erasmian, or Modern Greek pronunciation
- Practice writing Greek letters and have your accuracy graded
- Brush up on common Greek vocabulary
How it works:
- Provides an interactive tutor for writing Greek letters
- Grades the accuracy of your writing
- Includes Koine, Erasmian, and Modern Greek pronunciation schemes
- Lists the most common Greek words that start with each letter