Logos 5 Training Manual, vol. 2
Get volumes 1 and 2 at an even better price with the Logos 5 Training Manual Set.
Logos 5 is here, and the new Logos 5 Training Manuals are now available! Volume 2 picks up where Volume 1 leaves off. The additional sections continue to help you unlock the power of Logos 5.
- 242 full-color pages
- Easy-to-understand step-by-step instructions
- Numerous color screenshots to illustrate the written explanations
- Callouts to point you to the correct locations within screenshots
- Time-saving keyboard shortcuts
- And more!
- Hebrew and Greek features
- Louw-Nida domains
- Morphology searching
- Visual filters
- Strong’s numbers
- Passage analysis
- Text Comparison
- Parallel passages and harmonies
- Searching extras
- Stereoscopic images
- Word-find puzzle
- Reading Plans
- Drawing mode
- Copy Bible verses
- Word processor tips
- Program settings
- Title: Logos 5 Training Manual, vol. 2
- Author: Morris Proctor
- Publisher: MP Seminars
- Publication Date: 2013
- Platform: PC & Mac
About Morris Proctor
Morris Proctor, authorized trainer for Logos Bible Software, offers two-day Camp Logos training seminars at dozens of locations around the country. Ever since Logos Bible Software revolutionized his personal study, he has been devoting his time through his company, Morris Proctor Seminars, to train Logos users to realize its full potential.
Check the Camp Logos calendar for the next Camp Logos near you!