What are Ancient Language Keyboards?
Ancient Language Keyboards allow us to type in different languages, like Greek or Hebrew, by mapping the ancient language characters to our physical keyboard. This has the significant advantage of allowing you to install and learn one keyboard and use it not only in Logos but also in any other Unicode-aware application (including Microsoft Word or the Google search bar).
Step 1: Extract the Installer
- After you order this product, the download links will appear at the bottom of the page. Click the link to download, and open the self-extracting file.
- Click the "Browse..." button and select your Desktop.
- Choose "Unzip" to extract the installer.
- A folder will appear on the desktop. You can now close the extractor.
Step 2: Installing the extracted Keyboard
- Open the folder that was extracted to your Desktop.
- It should contain a folder and the PDF Manual for the selected keyboard.
- Open the folder (example: kbdlbgr").
- Right-click the "Setup" file and choose "Run as administrator" to install.
Windows XP: just double-click the "Setup" file.
You will need to repeat this process for each desired keyboard.
Note: Original language keyboards are unsupported tools.