Learn the basics of Hebrew cantillation
Cantillation marks in the Hebrew text are difficult to learn—to say the least. These marks work together as a system, so in order to decide what one mark implies, you have to read it in the context of the rest of the verse. Logos 6 Hebrew Cantillations simplify your work in two major ways: by visually arranging the marks into a hierarchy so that the words they govern are more easily visible, and by labeling all the marks with a positive identification.
Whether you’re reading the text aloud or to yourself, you’ll see how words and phrases fit together. You can use this tool to illustrate the use of cantillation marks with examples, explain their purpose, and study Hebrew clauses and phrases as they were intended to be read.
Hebrew Cantillations help you . . .
- Identify the breaks in lines of Hebrew text
- See how words and phrases fit together
- Illustrate how cantillation marks work
How it works:
- Arranges cantillation marks into a hierarchy that makes the words they govern easily visible
- Assigns cantillation marks with a positive identification