Explore scholarly expositions, contemporary issues, and practical teachings with the Kress Biblical Studies Collection. This 13-volume set contains books on diverse topics—yet these titles are singularly united in their commitment to the primacy of Scripture. Widely endorsed by pastors and scholars such as John MacArthur, R. Albert Mohler Jr., Cyril J. Barber, and Norman Geisler, the volumes in the Kress Biblical Studies Collection are practical and stem from the conviction that Scripture is uniquely suited for speaking to the issues the church faces today.
This collection contains commentaries and expositions of the Old and New Testament, along with Jim Rosscup’s comprehensive bibliography of Bible commentaries. Additionally, the books in this collection explore important topics in the contemporary church, such as divine healing and God’s plan for the nation of Israel.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to your preferred English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Study guides and questions to focus the exploration of Scripture
- Expositional commentaries in easy-to-understand language
- God in Everyday Life: The Book of Ruth for Expositors and Biblical Counselors by Brad Brandt and Eric Kress
- The Pastoral Epistles for Pastors by John Kitchen
- The Book of James—A New Perspective by William Varner
- Notes for the Study and Exposition of 1st John by Eric Kress
- The Biblical Pattern for Divine Healing by Richard L. Mayhue
- Snatched before the Storm: A Case for Pretribulationism by Richard L. Mayhue
- Meeting God Behind Enemy Lines by Steve Watkins
- Christian Living beyond Belief: Biblical Principles for the Life of Faith by Cliff McManis
- Commentaries for Biblical Expositors by Jim Rosscup
- God’s Plan for Israel by Steven A. Kreloff
- The Discipline of Mercy by Eric Kress and Paul Tautges
- Expository Listening by Ken Ramey
- The Stone and the Glory by Greg Harris
Meeting God Behind Enemy Lines
- Author: Steve Watkins
- Publisher: Kress Publications
- Publication Date: 2005
- Pages: 176