Baker D.A. Carson Collection (15 vols.)
Baker Academic, Baker 1979–2010
Study renowned theologian D.A. Carson’s exposition, commentary, and life applications with 15 volumes of his most significant works. The resources in this collection cover a variety of topics, but they all share Carson’s clear voice and thorough biblical research. Students and seminarians will benefit from the sixth edition of his New Testament Commentary Survey, his Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament, and his guide to exegetical Bible study; preachers from his expositions of the Gospels and Paul’s epistles. And everyone will learn from The God Who Is There—a guide to the story of God and your place within it.
In Logos, these works are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament was a 2008 Christianity Today Book Award winner.
- Includes the most significant works by renowned author D.A. Carson
- Provides the most recent editions of Carson’s impactful volumes
- Offers a variety of texts that all demonstrate Carson’s biblical research
- Commentary on the New Testament Use of the Old Testament edited by D.A. Carson and G.K. Beale
- The God Who Is There: Finding Your Place in God’s Story
- A Model of Christian Maturity: An Exposition of 2 Corinthians 10–13
- How Long, O Lord? Reflections on Suffering and Evil
- New Testament Commentary Survey
- The Cross and Christian Ministry: Leadership Lessons from 1 Corinthians
- Jesus’ Sermon on the Mount and His Confrontation with the World: An Exposition of Matthew 5–10
- Basics for Believers: An Exposition of Philippians
- Exegetical Fallacies
- Showing the Spirit: A Theological Exposition of 1 Corinthians 12–14
- Greek Accents: A Student’s Manual
- A Call to Spiritual Reformation: Priorities from Paul and His Prayers
- Scripture and Truth edited by D.A. Carson and John D. Woodbridge
- The King James Version Debate: A Plea for Realism
- The Farewell Discourse and Final Prayer of Jesus: An Exposition of John 14–17
- Title: Baker D.A. Carson Collection
- Author: D.A. Carson
- Publisher: Baker
- Volumes: 15
- Pages: 4,251
About D.A. Carson
D.A. Carson (1946– ) is a respected professor, author, and speaker. He is currently research professor of New Testament at Trinity Evangelical Divinity School where he has been teaching since 1978 and the president of The Gospel Coalition.
Carson earned a BSc from McGill University, an MDiv from Central Baptist Seminary, and a PhD in New Testament from Cambridge University. He has served as pastor of Richmond Baptist Church and served as the first dean of the seminary of Northwest Baptist Theological College, now known as Northwest Baptist Seminary. Carson lectures in academic and church settings around the world.
Carson has written, also under the name Donald Arthur Carson, over 50 books. In 1997, he received an Evangelical Christian Publishers Association Gold Medallion book award for his book The Gagging of God: Christianity Confront Pluralism.