Explore the world of missions with the Logos Mobile Education Missions and Church Planting Bundle. Gain insights from seasoned professors with decades of experience as missionaries and church planters. Survey the history of missions from the first century to the twenty-first century with Dr. Don Fanning—jungle aviator and evangelist to South America. Investigate the core beliefs of world religions with Dr. Michael Goheen—a leading scholar of missional theology. Examine various models for church planting and discover the impact of globalization upon evangelism with Dr. Tim Sisk—pastor, professor, and missionary to Japan and Bolivia. Whether you are supporting those in the field or preparing to serve in the field, this bundle will give you a biblical framework for understanding your role in missions.
- MI101 Introducing Global Missions by Don Fanning
- MI102 Current Issues in Missions by Tim Sisk
- MI201 Church Planting by Tim Sisk
- TH191 Missional Approach to World Religions by Michael W. Goheen
- What in the World Is God Doing? The Essentials of Global Missions by C. Gordon Olson and Don Fanning
What in the World Is God Doing? The Essentials of Global Missions
- Authors: C. Gordon Olson and Don Fanning
- Edition: 7th
- Publisher: C. Gordon Olson
- Publication Date: 2013
- Pages: 383
- Title: Missions and Church Planting Bundle
- Instructors: Don Fanning, Timothy Sisk, and Michael W. Goheen
- Publisher: Lexham Press
- Publication Date: 2014
- Product Type: Logos Mobile Education
- Resource Type: Courseware, including transcripts, audio, and video resources
- Courses: 4 + 1 book
- Video Hours: 27
Getting the most out of Mobile Ed
Mobile Ed is a highly effective mobile learning environment that incorporates the powerful study tools found in Logos Bible Software.
With any Logos library base package, you will be able to view the lectures and interact with the transcripts. For the best learning experience, we recommend you use Logos Platinum.
- Readings for the courses are often tailored to Platinum because the larger library provides access to a wide range of suggested resources and increases search results for further study.
- The Platinum collection best matches the resources used in screencasts. It includes a breadth of commentaries, original-language studies, and over 1,400 resources to deepen your study.