The third edition of St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans, Charles John Vaughan’s focused book is comprised of a sermon excerpt entitled “On St. Paul’s Conversion and Doctrine,” as well as an extensive commentary of the original Greek biblical text.
In the Logos edition, St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans is enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches to find exactly what you’re looking for. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Utilizes original Greek text coupled with extensive analysis in English
- Includes ample exposition on key concepts found in Romans
- Provides an in depth look at the life and conversion of Paul
- Title: St. Paul’s Epistle to the Romans
- Author: Charles John Vaughan
- Edition: Third
- Publisher: Macmillan
- Publication Date: 1870
- Pages: 263
About Charles John Vaughan
Charles John Vaughan who was master of the Temple during his lifetime, lived in the 1800s.