Eerdmans Christianity and Islam Collection (4 vols.)
by 5 authors Roger Allen, Toorawa, Shawkat M., McAmis, Robert Day, Peterson, Daniel C., Wessels, Anton
Get more books at a bigger discount when you order the Eerdmans Bible Reference Bundle!
With over 1.5 billion followers worldwide, Islam is the second-largest religion in the world. It is also one of the fastest-growing and increasingly influential faiths. What should the Christian response be? The Eerdmans Christianity and Islam Collection provides a guide to the Islamic faith, its history, and Christian-Muslim interactions. This collection focuses on understanding Islam, fostering dialogue between Christians and Muslims, and seeing interactions between different faith traditions as an opportunity for cooperation instead of conflict.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality. Scripture and ancient-text references appear on mouseover in your preferred versions, and citations link to other resources in your Logos library. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources. Study on the go using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Four works on Islamic faith, history, and traditions
- Survey of Christian-Muslim interactions
- Ideal texts for comparative religion studies
- Islam: A Short Guide to the Faith by Roger Allen and Shawkat M. Toorawa
- Malay Muslims: The History and Challenge of Resurgent Islam in Southeast Asia by Robert Day McAmis
- Muhammad, Prophet of God by Daniel C. Peterson
- The Torah, the Gospel, and the Qur’an: Three Books, Two Cities, One Tale by Anton Wessels
- Title: Eerdmans Christianity and Islam Collection
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Volumes: 4
- Pages: 917