Eerdmans Biblical Studies (10 vols.)•
Get more books at a bigger discount when you order the Eerdmans Bible Reference Bundle!
The Eerdmans Biblical Studies collection offers 10 volumes designed to enhance your biblical and theological studies. This collection supports Bible study in both breadth and depth. Study the Bible in its entirety—survey the content of all the biblical books, explore connecting themes, investigate the cultural contexts, learn about each and every person mentioned in the Bible, and understand how the Bible was written. Go deeper with topical studies—delve into Scripture about the sacredness of human life, learn about the range and nature of the Holy Spirit’s gifts, understand how Scripture speaks about God’s character, analyze biblical perspectives on same-sex relationships, and apply biblical teachings on marriage to the modern world. Perfect for preachers, teachers, and students, the Eerdmans Biblical Studies collection equips you for thorough study.
With the Logos edition of the Eerdmans Biblical Studies collection, these powerful resources automatically integrate with your Logos library, allowing you to cross-reference them and study the Bible like never before. Pull these accessible texts up side-by-side with other commentaries in your library to compare interpretations and applications. Important terms, figures, and dates link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, the Timeline, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Logos mobile apps let you bring the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place so you get the most out of your study.
- Contains 10 biblical studies
- Encourages studying the Bible in both breadth and depth
- Provides applications for modern Christian living
- Bible, Gender, Sexuality: Reframing the Church’s Debate on Same-Sex Relationships by James V. Brownson
- The Sacredness of Human Life: Why an Ancient Biblical Vision Is Key to the World’s Future by David P. Gushee
- Divorce and Remarriage in the Bible: The Social and Literary Context by David Instone-Brewer
- Introduction to the Bible by Robert A. Kugler and Patrick J. Hartin
- All the People in the Bible: An A–Z Guide to the Saints, Scoundrels, and Other Characters in Scripture by Richard R. Losch
- The Return of the Chaos Monsters—and Other Backstories of the Bible by Gregory Mobley
- A Cultural Handbook to the Bible by John J. Pilch
- How the Bible Was Built by James W. Bennett and Charles Merrill Smith
- The Holy Spirit—In Biblical Teaching, through the Centuries, and Today by Anthony C. Thiselton
- The Unrelenting God: Essays on God’s Action in Scripture in Honor of Beverly Roberts Gaventa edited by David J. Downs and Matthew L. Skinner
- Title: Eerdmans Biblical Studies
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Volumes: 10
- Pages: 3,835