Get more books at a bigger discount when you order the Eerdmans Bible Reference Bundle!
Abraham Kuyper was one of the most significant theologians, churchmen, and institution builders to contribute to Christian thought and practices concerning the intersection of Christianity and culture. His work continues to impact the discussion and direction of faithful living in the world today. This collection features key texts for discovering and understanding his thought and personal life. It includes an orienting introduction to Kuyper that synthesizes his multifaceted writing, definitive and pictorial biographies providing vivid portrayals of his life, a new English translation of his Onze Eredienst on worship, and several monographs and essays analyzing his thought and contributions, offering applications for today’s church.
The Logos editions enhance the depth and efficiency of your study. Scripture citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts. Citations to other works in your library link to the exact page for quick reference. Powerful searches allow you to find exactly what you’re looking for. Study on the go using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Provides an orienting introduction to Kuyper’s work and thought
- Presents definitive and pictorial biographies of Kuyper’s life
- Offers the latest English translation of his Onze Eredienst on worship
- Abraham Kuyper: A Short and Personal Introduction by Richard J. Mouw
- Abraham Kuyper: A Pictorial Biography by Jan De Bruijn
- Abraham Kuyper: Modern Calvinist, Christian Democrat by James D. Bratt
- The Challenges of Cultural Discipleship: Essays in the Line of Abraham Kuyper by Richard J. Mouw
- A Free Church, a Holy Nation: Abraham Kuyper’s American Public Theology by John Bolt
- Our Worship by Abraham Kuyper
Abraham Kuyper: A Pictorial Biography
- Author: Jan De Bruijn
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Publication Date: 2014
- Pages: 400
- Title: Abraham Kuyper Studies Collection
- Publisher: Eerdmans
- Volumes: 6
- Pages: 2,231