Bloomsbury Studies on Thomas Aquinas (12 vols.)•
Continuum, T&T Clark, Burns and Oates 2000–2013
Your Custom Discount
Thomas Aquinas was the foremost philosopher and Catholic thinker in an era when the Church was Europe’s dominant cultural, political, and educational force. His influence continues to be felt both inside and outside the Church. The Bloomsbury Studies on Thomas Aquinas collection gathers the best in recent Thomistic scholarship. This comprehensive collection includes everything from introductions and surveys for those new to Aquinas, guides for reading his primary text, topical analysis of his theology and philosophy, and in depth looks at specific Thomistic concepts and their enduring influence.
Whether an advanced textbook or introductory volume, the best way to study these volumes on Aquinas is with Logos. Seamlessly link these texts with Aquinas’ primary texts, as well as other studies on Catholicism and Christian ethics and Thomistic resources. Fully indexed texts enable you to cross-reference with a click and perform powerful searches by word or topic in these works, as well as the wealth of other resources already in your library.
- The best in recent scholarship from leaders in Thomistic study
- Comprehensive set of resources for everything from introduction to in-depth study.
- Useful resource for personal enrichment or scholarly research.
- On Aquinas by Herbert McCabe
- God and Evil in the Theology of St. Thomas Aquinas by Herbert McCabe
- Aquinas: An Introduction by Brian Davies
- Aquinas at Prayer: The Bible, Mysticism, and Poetry by Paul Murray
- Praying with Confidence: Aquinas on the Lord’s Prayer by Paul Murray
- Aquinas: A Guide for the Perplexed by Peter S. Eardley and Carl N. Still
- Aquinas’ Summa Theologiae by Stephen J. Loughlin
- St. Thomas Aquinas by Vivian Boland
- Aquinas and the Ship of Theseus: Solving Puzzles about Material Objects by: Christopher Brown
- Thomas Aquinas & John Dun Scotus: Natural Theology in the High Middle Ages by Alex Hall
- Acts amid Precepts: The Logical Structure of Thomas Aquinas’ Moral Theology by Kevin L. Flannery
- Action and Conduct: Thomas Aquinas and the Theory of Action by Stephen Brock
St. Thomas Aquinas
- Author: Vivian Boland
- Series: Continuum Library of Educational Thought
- Publisher: Continuum
- Publication Date: 2008
- Pages: 256
Action and Conduct: Thomas Aquinas and the Theory of Action
- Author: Stephen Brock
- Publisher: T&T Clark
- Publication Date: 2000
- Pages: 278