Baker Preaching Collection (7 vols.)
by 6 authors Michael Quicke, Steven Mathewson, Haddon W. Robinson, Bryan Chapell, Craig Blomberg, John Piper (theologian)
Baker, Baker Academic 1997–2006
The Baker Preaching Collection has been compiled to provide the preacher and church leader with practical and relevant advice for preaching God’s Word to today’s congregations. Each author approaches the subject with years of training and practice in the field. Their perspectives will challenge the pastor to preach the Bible in a more engaging and effective manner. This collection combines practical instruction and actual sermon models to instruct and demonstrate biblical preaching.
The Logos edition of these masterful works on preaching is fully searchable and easily accessible. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and Greek and Hebrew texts, and important theological concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library.
- Refreshing insight for preaching to today’s congregations
- Preaching and leadership instruction covering major biblical themes
- Biblical Sermons: How Twelve Preachers Apply the Principles of Biblical Preaching
- The Supremacy of God in Preaching, rev. ed.
- 360-Degree Leadership: Preaching to Transform Congregations
- 360-Degree Preaching: Hearing, Speaking, and Living the Word
- Title: Baker Preaching Collection
- Publisher: Baker
- Volumes: 7
- Pages: 1,784