The Baker Academic Biblical Greek Collection contains the finest resources for beginning New Testament Greek students. This collection presents six volumes on Greek grammar, syntax, linguistics, and exegesis. It introduces basic linguistic concepts and provides a comprehensive survey of Greek nouns, verbs, and clauses. Two volumes teach grammatical concepts in Greek by first illustrating how they work in English grammar. The collection includes numerous exercises, word guides, reviews, and grammatical discussions. If you’re a pastor, linguist, or first-year Greek student, this collection will help you expand and grow your understanding of the complexities of the Greek language.
With the Logos edition, you get easy access to Scripture texts and to a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Hovering over Scripture references links you instantly to the verse you’re looking for, and with Word Studies, Bible Senses, and a wealth of other tools from Logos, you can delve into Greek like never before!
- Contains contributions from key Greek and New Testament scholars
- Uses English grammar to make Greek grammar easier to understand
- Provides practical examples, reviews, discussions, and exercises
- Grammatical Concepts 101 for Biblical Greek: Learning Biblical Greek Grammatical Concepts through English Grammar by Gary A. Long
- It’s Still Greek to Me: An Easy-to-Understand Guide to Intermediate Greek by David Alan Black
- Linguistics for Students of New Testament Greek: A Survey of Basic Concepts and Applications, 2nd ed. by David Alan Black
- Lexical Aids for Students of New Testament Greek, 3rd ed. by Bruce M. Metzger
- New Testament Greek: A Beginning and Intermediate Grammar, rev. ed. by James Allen Hewett, C. Michael Robbins, and Steven R. Johnson
- Using New Testament Greek in Ministry: A Practical Guide for Students and Pastors by David Allan Black