NavPress Spiritual Formation Collection (15 vols.)
by 13 authors Hull, Bill, Cavey, Bruxy, Card, Michael, Tabb, Mark, Miller, Paul, Peterson, Eugene H., Moreland, J. P., Downing, Jim, Johnson, Jan, Willard, Dallas, Simpson, Don, Hunt, T. W., Whitney, Donald S.
Are you spiritually healthy? Or spiritually busy? The NavPress Spiritual Formation Collection challenges you to evaluate your spiritual life. In 15 volumes, you’ll rethink what it means to be a disciple of Jesus Christ. Discover how you can pursue God in his moments of absence through lament. Learn how to be transformed into Christlikeness by meditating on Scripture. Observe Jesus’ life and character in the Gospel narratives and experience what true love and faith look like.
This collection biblically and practically presents numerous spiritual disciplines that can transform your heart, mind, body, soul, and social life. It’s a comprehensive how-to for changing your complacent behavior, analyzing your heart’s intent, and transforming your life to an intentional pursuit of an authentic relationship with Christ.
The Logos Bible Software edition of the NavPress Spiritual Formation Collection is designed to encourage and stimulate your study and understanding of spiritual disciplines. Scripture passages link directly to your English translations and to the original language texts, and important concepts link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. In addition, you can perform powerful searches by topic and find what other authors, scholars, and theologians have to say about faith, meditation, and Christlikeness.
- Presents various spiritual disciplines
- Analyzes what it means to be spiritually healthy
- Helps you examine and transform your spiritual life
- Christlike: The Pursuit of Uncomplicated Obedience by Bill Hull
- The End of Religion: Encountering the Subversive Spirituality of Jesus by Bruxy Cavey
- The Hidden Face of God: Finding the Missing Door to the Father through Lament by Michael Card
- How Can a Good God Let Bad Things Happen? by Mark Tabb
- Invitation to the Jesus Life: Experiments in Christlikeness by Jan Johnson
- Living the Resurrection: The Risen Christ in Everyday Life by Eugene H. Peterson
- Love Walked among Us: Learning to Love Like Jesus by Paul Miller
- Love Your God with All Your Mind: The Role of Reason in the Life of the Soul by J. P. Moreland
- Meditation by Jim Downing
- Renovation of the Heart: Putting on the Character of Christ by Dallas Willard
- Renovation of the Heart in Daily Practice: Experiments in Spiritual Transformation by Dallas Willard and Jan Johnson
- Revolution of Character: Discovering Christ’s Pattern for Spiritual Formation by Dallas Willard and Don Simpson
- Savoring God’s Word: Cultivating the Soul-Transforming Practice of Scripture Meditation by Jan Johnson
- Seeing the Unseen: Cultivate a Faith that Unveils the Hidden Presence of God by T. W. Hunt
- Ten Questions to Diagnose Your Spiritual Health by Donald S. Whitney
- Title: NavPress Spiritual Formation Collection
- Publisher: NavPress
- Volumes: 15
- Pages: 3,008