- Comprehensive treatment of the teaching ministry of Jesus.
- Useful, up-to-date biblical scholarship for all Bible students, preachers, and teachers.
- Fresh insights into the historical/social setting of first-century Palestine make biblical persons and events more relevant than ever before.
- Contemporary, easy-to-follow format and writing style.
- Over 75 maps, charts, sidebars, and illustrations add important information and visual appeal.
- Topically arranged Expository Index and complete Scripture Index.