Every Teaching of Jesus in the Bible
- Comprehensive treatment of the teaching ministry of Jesus.
- Useful, up-to-date biblical scholarship for all Bible students, preachers, and teachers.
- Fresh insights into the historical/social setting of first-century Palestine make biblical persons and events more relevant than ever before.
- Contemporary, easy-to-follow format and writing style.
- Over 75 maps, charts, sidebars, and illustrations add important information and visual appeal.
- Topically arranged Expository Index and complete Scripture Index.
- Title: Every Teaching of Jesus in the Bible
- Author: Larry Richards
- Publisher: Thomas Nelson
- Print Publication Date: 2001
- Logos Release Date: 2002
- Language: English
- Resources: 1
- Format: Digital > Logos Edition
- Subject: Jesus Christ > Teachings
- ISBN: 9781418502096
- Resource ID: LLS:34.0.104
- Resource Type: Monograph
- Metadata Last Updated: 2019-12-20T01:31:29Z