The Holy Bible: King James Version (KJV)
Logos Bible Software 1900
The King James Version of the Bible is still the most widely used text in the English language. The Authorized Version was first begun in 1604 by the Church of England. This version is based upon the Pure Cambridge Edition first published around 1900 which is the product of the process of textual purification that has occurred since 1611 when the Authorized Version was completed.
- Understandable and appealing
- Popular translation of the Bible in the English language
- Access this Bible translation in an easy-to-use digital format
- Title: The Holy Bible: King James Version (KJV)
- Edition: 1900 Authorized Version
- Publisher: Logos Research Systems, Inc.
- Publication Date: 2009