Rushdoony Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.)
Ross House Books 1987–2007
For more than forty years, Rousas John Rushdoony wrote prolifically on history, philosophy, and psychology, and his writings exerted powerful influence on the Christian Reconstructionism movement. The Rushdoony Biblical Studies Collection gathers eight volumes in which Rushdoony applies biblical principles to the modern era.
The Rushdoony Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.) contains studies of Elijah and Elisha, topical commentaries on the books of Daniel and Revelation, and a study of moral standards in the Old Testament. This collection also contains books which examine the entire Bible to produce a biblical philosophy of history and a biblical philosophy of psychology. Rushdoony also outlines the doctrine of God’s sovereignty, based on a thorough examination of Scripture, and examines both confession and atonement as it is depicted in the Bible.
With the Logos edition of the Rushdoony Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.), these important works by Rousas John Rushdoony, you can take advantage of extensive linking, advanced search functionality, and the other powerful tools in your digital library. Access to the commentaries, topical studies, and theological studies in this collection is now easier than ever!
- Topical commentaries on the books of Daniel and Revelation
- An examination of the moral standards of the Old Testament
- Books on God’s sovereignty, confession, and atonement
- Scripture references linked directly to the Bible translations in your digital library (that you own)
- Chariots of Prophetic Fire: Studies in Elijah and Elisha
- Thy Kingdom Come: Studies in Daniel and Revelation
- The Biblical Philosophy of History
- The Death of Meaning
- Revolt Against Maturity: A Biblical Psychology of Man
- The Cure of Souls: Recovering the Biblical Doctrine of Confession
- Salvation and Godly Rule
- Title: Rushdoony Biblical Studies Collection (8 vols.)
- Author: Rousas John Rushdoony
- Publisher: Ross House Books
- Volumes: 8
- Pages: 2,586
About Rousas John Rushdoony
Rousas John Rushdoony (1916–2001) was a well-known American scholar, writer, and author of over thirty books. He held B.A. and M.A. degrees from the University of California and received his theological training at the Pacific School of Religion. An ordained minister, he worked as a missionary among Paiute and Shoshone Indians and as a pastor to two California churches. He founded the Chalcedon Foundation, an educational organization devoted to research, publishing, and cogent communication of a distinctively Christian scholarship to the world at large. His writing in the Chalcedon Report and his numerous books inspired a generation of believers to be active in reconstructing the world to the glory of Jesus Christ. Until his death, he resided in Vallecito, California, where he engaged in research, lecturing, and assisting others in developing programs to put faith into action.