Build the foundations of your biblical education with this nine-course bundle from Logos Mobile Ed. Leading scholars present essential introductions to the Old and New Testaments, doctrine, and biblical interpretation, making this the perfect place to begin.
Outline the general story and message of the Bible with big-picture courses from Dr. Mark Futato, Hebrew-language and Psalms scholar; Dr. Lynn Cohick, New Testament and Pauline studies expert; and Dr. Michael Goheen, professor of theology and Christian worldview. Learn the basic tools of biblical interpretation with Dr. Michael Heiser—ancient-language and translation specialist. Complete your introduction to the Bible with a survey of essential Christian doctrines from specialists in the field.
- OT101 Introducing the Old Testament: Its Structure and Story by Mark D. Futato
- NT101 Introducing the New Testament: Its Structure and Story by Lynn H. Cohick
- BI101 Introducing Biblical Interpretation: Contexts and Resources by Michael S. Heiser
- BI201 The Story of the Bible Michael W. Goheen
- TH101 Introducing Bible Doctrine I: Theology, Divine Revelation, and the Bible by Ronn Johnson, Carl Sanders, and Michael S. Heiser
- TH102 Introducing Bible Doctrine II: The Triune God and His Heavenly Host by Ronn Johnson and Carl Sanders
- TH103 Introducing Bible Doctrine III: Humanity, Sin, and Salvation by Ronn Johnson and Carl Sanders
- TH104 Introducing Bible Doctrine IV: The Church and Last Things by Ronn Johnson and Carl Sanders
- Title: Bible and Doctrine Foundations Bundle
- Instructors: Lynn H. Cohick, Mark D. Futato, Michael W. Goheen, Michael S. Heiser, Ronn Johnson and Carl Sanders
- Publisher: Lexham Press
- Publication Date: 2013
- Product Type: Logos Mobile Education
- Resource Type: Courseware, including transcripts, audio, and video resources
- Courses: 8
- Video Hours: 50
Getting the most out of Mobile Ed
Mobile Ed is a highly effective mobile learning environment that incorporates the powerful study tools found in Logos Bible Software.
With any Logos library base package, you will be able to view the lectures and interact with the transcripts. For the best learning experience, we recommend you use Logos Platinum.
- Readings for the courses are often tailored to Platinum because the larger library provides access to a wide range of suggested resources and increases search results for further study.
- The Platinum collection best matches the resources used in screencasts. It includes a breadth of commentaries, original-language studies, and over 1,400 resources to deepen your study.