IVP Evangelical Theology Collection (11 vols.)
by 11 authors Husbands, Mark, Greenman, Jeffrey P., Treier, Daniel J., Lundin, Roger, Hafemann, Scott, McMinn, Mark, Phillips, Timothy, Okholm, Dennis, Miguélez, Laura, Bacote, Vincent, Larsen, Timothy
IVP Academic, IVP 1995–2008
Established in 1992, the annual Wheaton Theology Conference has existed to explore the parameters of Evangelical theology in North America. Since its inception, more than one hundred of today’s most respected Christian thinkers have gathered in Wheaton, IL to deliver essays addressing the issues that most affect the contemporary Church. Selected essays from eleven of these conferences were made available in print form through InterVarsity Press.
Now, Logos is proud to offer in electronic form the volumes first published by IVP. The IVP Evangelical Theology Collection covers the gamut of theological issues concerning the Church over the past twenty years. Topics addressed in this collection cover everything from racial and egalitarian issues, to attempts at outlining a theology of justification and ecclesiology as they are represented throughout the greater Christian Tradition.
Few theology conferences have been established to address such a broad scope of pressing theological topics at such a crucial time in the history of the Evangelical movement. The Logos edition of these volumes will allow you to easily find corresponding scripture references and search each essay against your existing digital library. With this Logos collection you will be able to quickly search and access important ideas from these individual essays for your sermons, class notes, or research projects without having to hunt through the print edition.
- Eleven years of the Wheaton Theology Conference in one collection
- Covers the spectrum of pressing issues in contemporary theology
- More than one hundred forty essays in all!
Praise for the Print Edition
…an excellent resource for anyone considering the issue of women in ministry.
—Sandi Bradford, Enrichment
- Ancient Faith For the Church's Future
- Biblical Theology: Retrospect and Prospect
- Care for the Soul: Exploring the Intersection of Psychology & Theology
- Christian Apologetics in the Postmodern World
- Evangelicals & Scripture: Tradition, Authority and Hermeneutics
- Justification: What’s at Stake in the Current Debates
- The Beauty of God: Theology and the Arts
- The Community of the Word: Toward an Evangelical Ecclesiology
- The Gospel in Black and White
- Title: IVP Evangelical Theology Collection
- Publisher: IVP
- Volumes: 11
- Pages: 2,649