Zondervan World Religions Collection (10 vols.)•
The Zondervan World Religions Collection offers a powerful examination of many major world religions, including Mormonism, Hinduism, Buddhism, Judaism, Christianity, Islam, and various African religions. Presenting each religion’s culture, philosophy, practices, history, and more, these books provide an extensive introduction to world religions. It is more important than ever to not only know one’s own faith, but to understand the belief systems held by those occupying one’s family, social circles, job, city, country, and world. This collection not only educates you as to the many beliefs outside of Christendom, it also lays out valuable information, and offers advice on how to witness to loved ones who differ in religion.
With the Logos Bible Software edition of this collection, you have unprecedented access to resources that offer relatable and insightful material for your study. Hours of biblical research can be accomplished with the simple click of a mouse. With lightning-speed searching, instantly-viewable Scripture references, a vast library of resources, and much more, Logos is the perfect software to expand your understanding of world religions.
- Presents an introduction to various world religions
- Analyzes each religion’s beliefs, culture, philosophy, practices, history, and stories
- Provides practical advice for ministering to others of different religions
- The Challenge of the Cults and New Religions by Ron Rhodes
- Encyclopedic Dictionary of Cults, Sects, and World Religions by Larry A. Nichols, George Mather, and Alvin J. Schmidt
- Is the Father of Jesus the God of Muhammad? by Timothy George
- The Mormon Mirage by Latayne C. Scott
- My Neighbour’s Faith by John Azumah
- The New Mormon Challenge by Francis J. Beckwith, Carl Mosser, and Paul Owen
- Understanding the Book of Mormon by Ross Anderson
- Understanding the Koran by Mateen Elass
- Understanding World Religions: An Interdisciplinary Approach by Irving Hexham
- Understanding Your Mormon Neighbor: A Quick Christian Guide for Relating to Latter-Day Saints by Ross Anderson