The Church Money Manual is the most up-to-date and easy-to-use handbook for churches seeking better ways to manage finances. Brief and straightforward chapters each focus on a specific problem or issue. The book covers topics of day-to-day operation and the perennially critical themes related to church money management and stewardship.
Some examples include:
· Planned giving and endowment funds.
· Strategies to increase end-of-year giving.
· First steps for the newly-appointed pastor.
· Pastors’ knowledge of donors and giving in their church.
· Timing of building projects and capital campaigns.
· Special offerings.
· Selecting members for the finance committee.
· What to do when giving is down.
· Preaching about tithing.
The church leader's guide to thoughtfully managing church finances. Each mini-chapter attacks a particular problem or perennially critical theme related to church money management and stewardship.
Chapters available for reference throughout the year.
Constructed in a way pastors can answer specific questions and address specific needs.
Timely, to-the-point chapters addressing a multitude of needs.
A resource accessible and beneficial for any church size.