In this unabridged audio edition, you’ll hear all the Hebrew words that occur 20 times or more in the Old Testament in descending order of frequency, followed by an English definition. Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary enables a person who is taking biblical Hebrew to work on, by ear as well as through the eyes, all vocabulary words that occur in the Old Testament 20 times or more and all the names of people in the Old Testament that occur 100 times or more.
In the Logos edition, this audio download is enhanced by amazing functionality. Take the discussion with you using tablet and mobile apps. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Engages and involves the student in the memorization of Old Testament Hebrew vocabulary
- Offers a multifaceted way to tackle the learning of Hebrew
- Enhances study, providing the ability to study anywhere
- Title: Old Testament Hebrew Vocabulary
- Arranged and read by Jonathan T. Pennington
- Publisher: Zondervan
- Publication Date: 2003
- Length: 131 minutes
About Jonathan T. Pennington
Jonathan T. Pennington is an associate professor of New Testament interpretation at the Southern Baptist Theological Seminary in Louisville, Kentucky. The author of Heaven and Earth in the Gospel of Matthew, he has published a number of biblical language-learning tools, including New Testament Greek Vocabulary.