B&H Marriage and Family Collection (19 vols.)
by 31 authors Reimer, Kathie, Henry, Jim, Jeffcoat, Marilyn, Tyler, Zan, Petty, David, Nelson, Tommy, Delk, David, Sears, William, Sears, Martha, Jones, Ian, Sutton, Mark, Hennigan, Bruce, Chapman, Gary, Smith, C. Michael, Ferrebee, Louise, Minirth, Frank, Trent, John, Cox, Rodney, Tooker, Eric, Hemphill, Ken, Ross, Richard, Carlson, Greg, Ellis, Tim, Graves, Trisha, May, Scottie, Anthony, Michael J., Jernigan, Jeff, Rainer, Thom, Rainer, Art, Knishkern, Joseph, Akin, Daniel L.
Something is wrong with our culture’s understanding of marriage. In a world where marriages end and families split, what does God say about relationships? And what does the Bible teach about maintaining healthy marriages and reconciling broken families?
The 19-volume B&H Marriage and Family Collection offers you the tools to help your marriage and your family not merely survive—but flourish. The books in this collection provide practical relationship advice, all from a biblical perspective. You’ll learn about wise parenting, love and sex, wedding planning, dealing with divorce, and caring for aging parents. And you’ll get it all from the best Christian counselors and most experienced pastors.
Whether you find yourself in a healthy relationship or whether your family is tearing itself apart—the B&H Marriage and Family Collection can help you mend fractured relationships and strengthen existing ones. Give your marriage and your family the chance to thrive with the practical advice and rich wisdom offered by the most seasoned counselors the Church has to offer.
The most pressing marriage and family issues of our time require urgent advice from Christian pastors and counselors. That makes the B&H Marriage and Family Collection a vital tool for pastors, teachers, parents, and children—and anyone seeking advice for restoring and maintaining healthy relationships.
- Contributions from top counselors and pastors
- A biblical perspective on marriage and family issues
- Practical insight for both strong and broken marriages and families
- 1001 Ways to Introduce Your Child to the Bible
- Aging Gracefully: Keeping the Joy in the Journey
- Better Love Now
- Conquering Depression: A 30-Day Plan to Finding Happiness
- Covenant Marriage: Building Communication and Intimacy
- Getting Ready for a Lifetime of Love: Six Steps to Prepare for a Great Marriage
- God on Sex: The Creator’s Ideas about Love, Intimacy, and Marriage
- Parenting from Your Strengths: Understanding Strengths and Valuing Differences in Your Home
- Parenting with Kingdom Purpose
- Perspectives on Children’s Spiritual Formation: Four Views
- Raising Dad
- Seven Tools for Cultivating Your Child’s Potential
- The Complete Book of Christian Parenting and Child Care: A Medical and Moral Guide to Raising Happy, Healthy Children
- The Counsel of Heaven on Earth: Foundations for Biblical Christian Counseling
- The Healthy Marriage Handbook: Solid Answers to More Than 200 Questions That Will Strengthen and Enhance Your Marriage
- The Minirth Guide for Christian Counselors
- The Power of a Loving Man
- The Two Shall Become One: A Wedding Manual
- When the Vow Breaks: A Survival and Recovery Guide for Christians Facing Divorce
The Power of a Loving Man
- Author: Jeff Jernigan
- Publisher: B&H
- Publication Date: 2006
- Pages: 223
- Title: B&H Marriage and Family Collection
- Publisher: B&H
- Volumes: 19
- Pages: 4,710