Classic Studies on the Philosophy of Religion (9 vols.)•
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
Classic Studies on the Philosophy of Religion introduces readers to the major issues and questions of the field, including divine causation, revelation, religious experience, religious consciousness, human nature, morality, and more. The collection contains a mix of lectures and monographs, each approaching these questions from different perspectives. They include various philosophical approaches, as well as Reformed, Anglican, and utilitarian theories.
In the Logos editions, these volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality and features. Citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. The Topic Guide lets you perform powerful searches to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Looking for more on the philosophy of religion? Check out Hegel’s Lectures on the Philosophy of Religion (3 vols.).
- Addresses the major empirical and spiritual questions in the philosophy of religion
- Presents multiple perspectives, including Reformed, Anglican, Utilitarian, and rationalist
- Defines terms and frames questions for those new to the philosophy of religion
- An Introduction to the Philosophy of Religion: Being the Croall Lecture for 1878–79 by John Caird
- Philosophy and Religion: Six Lectures Delivered at Cambridge by Rashdall Hastings
- The Meaning of God in Human Experience: A Philosophic Study of Religion by William Ernest Hocking
- Studies in the Philosophy of Religion and History by A. M. Fairbairn
- A Study of Religion, Its Sources and Contents, vol. 1 by James Martinaeu
- A Study of Religion, Its Sources and Contents, vol. 2 by James Martinaeu
- The Philosophy of Religion in England and America by Alfred Caledecott
- The Genesis and Growth of Religion: The L. P. Stone Lectures for 1892 at Princeton Theological Seminary, New Jersey by S. H. Kellogg
- The Cosmos and the Logos: Being the Lectures for 1901–2 on the L. P. Stone Foundation in the Princeton Theological Seminary also Delivered in the Theological Seminary at Auburn, New York by Henry Collin Minton
Philosophy and Religion: Six Lectures Delivered at Cambridge
- Author: Hastings Rashdall
- Publisher: Duckworth and Co.
- Publication Date: 1909
- Pages: 189
The Cosmos and the Logos: Being the Lectures for 1901–2 on the L. P. Stone Foundation in the Princeton Theological Seminary Also delivered in the Theological Seminary at Auburn, New York
- Author: Henry Collin Minton
- Publisher: Westminster Press
- Publication Date: 1902
- Pages: 319
- Title: Classic Studies on the Philosophy of Religion
- Volumes: 9
- Pages: 3,263