Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
The Office for the Lord’s Day: As Prescribed by the Orthodox Greek Church declares itself “a book for Sunday church-goers only.” The text provides special service materials, instructions, and content. It is intended to offer complete services, recognizing every Sunday of the Triodion, the Pentecostarion, and the Menaeon, as well as all of the great festivals and many of the minor festivals. The book also contains an index of services and 26 appendixes to conveniently sift through each of the services, festivals, seasons, and liturgies.
With Logos Bible Software, this valuable volume is enhanced by cutting-edge research tools. Scripture citations link directly to English translations, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
- Complete services for every Sunday of the Triodion, the Pentecostarion, the Menaeon, and numerous festivals
- Special service materials, instructions, and content
- A wealth of organizational tools to guide you through the text
- Title: The Office for the Lord’s Day: As Prescribed by the Orthodox Greek Church
- Author: Orthodox Greek Church
- Editor: Theodor Schermann
- Translator: S. G. Hatherly
- Publisher: J. T. Hayes
- Publication Date: 1880
- Pages: 274
About S. G. Hatherly
S. G. Hatherly was the archpriest of the Patriarchal Ecumenical Throne of Constantinople.