Be better prepared to proclaim God’s Word and equip others with Mobile Ed’s Preaching and Discipling Foundations Bundle. These 10 courses will provide you with valuable training from leading pastors, professors, and authors such as J. Kent Edwards, Greg Ogden, Michael W. Goheen, and more. Learn helpful principles of communication you can use whether preaching from a pulpit, teaching a Sunday school class, leading a small group, or meeting one-on-one in a discipling relationship. The lessons are practical and relevant and will help you grow both in your ministry and your everyday spiritual life. Whether you are a pastor, an aspiring pastor, or involved in teaching and discipling others, the Preaching and Discipling Foundations Bundle will help you take your minstry to the next level.
- CM100 Basic History of Preaching by Gary Carr
- CM101 Basic Elements of Preaching: An Introduction to Homiletics by Gary Carr
- CM102 Invitation to Biblical Preaching I: Theological, Historical, and Pragmatic Reasons for Preaching by J. Kent Edwards
- CM103 Invitation to Biblical Preaching II: Preaching Biblical Sermons by J. Kent Edwards
- ED101 Introducing Discipleship by Greg Ogden
- Title: Preaching and Discipling Foundations Bundle
- Instructors: Gary Carr, J. Kent Edwards, Greg Ogden, Michael W. Goheen, Bev Hislop, and Daniel M. Doriani
- Publisher: Lexham Press
- Publication Date: 2014
- Product Type: Logos Mobile Education
- Resource Type: Courseware, including transcripts, audio, and video resources
- Courses: 10
- Video Hours: 54
Getting the most out of Mobile Ed
Mobile Ed’s integration with Logos Bible Software creates an unparalleled learning environment. Lectures are fully searchable and linked to the rest of your library. We transcribe every word so you can focus on adding your own reflections as you watch and read along. Suggested readings open with a click, and video tutorials show you how to use Logos to research your topic even further.
With any Logos base package, you will be able to view the lectures and interact with the transcripts. For the best learning experience, we recommend Logos Platinum.
- Readings for the courses are often tailored to Platinum because the larger library provides access to a wide range of suggested resources and increases search results for further study.
- The Platinum collection best matches the resources used in video tutorials. It includes a breadth of commentaries, original-language studies, and over 1,400 resources to deepen your study.