The Standard Lesson eCommentary: 2014–2015 is the perfect resource for adult Sunday school classes or Bible studies. Containing 52 weeks of study, this volume provides quality and biblically sound lessons to enhance your understanding of the Bible and its principles. Each lesson includes a main passage of study, verse-by-verse exposition, and discussion questions, as well as several activity ideas to engage students.
This eCommentary includes:
- NIV Commentary
- KJV Commentary
- Maps, charts, and other visual resources
- Reproducible Student Pages
Following the International Sunday School Lesson (ISSL) series, this years Standard Lesson Commentary commentary will take you through all Bible’s major themes with thousands of other Christians around the world. This year of lessons features four thematic units: Sustaining Hope, Acts of Worship, The Spirit Comes, and God’s Prophets Demand Justice.
Everything you need to produce quality lessons for an entire year is contained in the Standard Lesson eCommentary: 2014–2015. With Logos Bible Software, you can reap the maximum benefit from the Standard Lesson eCommentary: 2014–2015 by getting easier access to its contents—helping you to use this resource more efficiently for Bible study and sermon preparation. You can easily search and access topics or Scripture references you come across, making Bible study or Sunday school lesson preparation easier than ever.
- Verse-by-verse explanations of the Bible text
- Complete and detailed lesson backgrounds
- Applications of the lesson to contemporary life and culture
- Activity teaching suggestions
- Pronunciation guides for difficult words
- Conclusions that summarize the lesson and suggest a prayer
- Follows the International Sunday School Lesson (ISSL) six-year study plan
- Title: Standard Lesson eCommentary: 2014–2015
- Publisher: Standard Publishing
- Publication Date: 2014
- Pages: 456