Select Life and Works of Henry Drummond (13 vols.)•
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
The Select Life and Works of Henry Drummond collection presents readers with Drummond’s most popular and controversial ideas, as well as a biography detailing both the events of his life and the significance of his intellectual accomplishments. This collection reveals a man defined by vocational dexterity, and twenty-first-century readers will find many of their own ideas, such as theistic evolution and the progressive nature of human society, supported with unique arguments and scientific reason.
With the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality and features. Scripture and ancient-text citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Want to learn more about Henry Drummond’s theology? The Natural Law in the Spiritual World Collection presents Drummond’s core ideas and their reception among his scholarly peers.
- Presents Drummond’s influential work on evolutionary biology from multiple sources
- Contains Drummond’s most famous lectures
- Provides a comprehensive biography on Drummond’s life and works
- A College of Colleges edited by T. J. Shanks
- Dwight L. Moody: Impressions and Facts by Henry Drummond
- The Lowell Lectures on the Ascent of Man by Henry Drummond
- The Greatest Thing in the World by Henry Drummond
- Pax Vobiscum by Henry Drummond
- The Changed Life by Henry Drummond
- A Life for a Life and Other Addresses by Henry Drummond
- The Ideal Life and Other Unpublished Addresses by Henry Drummond
- The New Evangelism and Other Papers by Henry Drummond
- The Programme of Christianity by Henry Drummond
- Stones Rolled Away and Other Addresses to Young Men by Henry Drummond
- The Monkey that Would Not Kill by Henry Drummond
- The Life of Henry Drummond by George Adam Smith
- Title: Select Life and Works of Henry Drummond
- Authors: Henry Drummond and George Adam Smith
- Volumes: 13
- Pages: 2,442