Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews Upgrade (15 vols.)•
Place Your Bid!Click on the highest price you’d pay. If the final price is lower, that’s what you’ll pay.
- Projected price
The Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews Upgrade presents a diversity of resources that address issues related to the authorship and provenance of Hebrews, the technical details of the text, doctrinal theology, and the internal theology of the epistle. George Steward’s The Argument of the Epistle to the Hebrews adds a refreshing abstract treatment of the philosophical presuppositions of Hebrews and how they impact the book’s theological articulation. Several volumes that focus on Hebrews’ impact on the Christian complete the collection and provide it with a welcome balance.
With the Logos editions, these valuable volumes are enhanced by amazing functionality and features. Scripture and ancient-text citations link directly to English translations and original-language texts, and important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Perform powerful searches with the Topic Guide to instantly gather relevant biblical texts and resources. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place so you get the most out of your study.
Looking for more classic commentaries on Hebrews? Check out our original Classic Commentaries on Hebrews collection!
- Features critical exegesis and theological synthesis
- Presents an extensive list of titles that address Hebrews’ use of the Old Testament
- Proposes multiple theories regarding authorship and provenance
- Focuses on the Greek text, yet is accessible to non-specialists
- Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews by A. C. Kendrick
- Twenty-Seven Lectures, or Readings, upon Part of the Epistle Written to the Hebrews by Edward Deering
- A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews, vol. 1 by August Tholuck
- A Commentary on the Epistle to the Hebrews, vol. 2 by August Tholuck
- Short Explanation of the Epistle of Paul to the Hebrews by David Dickson
- A Commentary, Expository and Practical, on the Epistle to the Hebrews by Alexander S. Patterson
- The Argument of the Epistle to the Hebrews by George Steward
- Lectures on the Epistle to the Hebrews, vol. 1 by William Lindsay
- Lectures on the Epistle to the Hebrews, vol. 2 by William Lindsay
- The Christology of the Epistle to the Hebrews Including its Relation to the Developing Christology of the Primitive Church by Harris Lachlan MacNeill
- The Epistle of Priesthood: Studies in the Epistle to the Hebrews by Alexander Nairne
- The Apostolic Liturgy and the Epistle to the Hebrews: Being a Commentary on the Epistle in its Relation to the Holy Eucharist, with Appendices on the Liturgy of the Primitive Church by John Edward Field
- La Théologie de L’épitre aux Hébreux by Eugène Ménégoz
- L’épître aux Hébreux: Essai D’une Traduction Nouvelle D'une Commentaire Théologique by Édouard Reuss
- Der Brief an die Hebräer by Johann Heinrich Kurtz
The Apostolic Liturgy and the Epistle to the Hebrews: Being a Commentary on the Epistle in its Relation to the Holy Eucharist, with Appendices on the Liturgy of the Primitive Church
- Author: John Edward Field
- Publisher: Rivingtons
- Publication Date: 1882
- Pages: 723
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on Hebrews Upgrade
- Volumes: 15
- Pages: 5,464