Classic Commentaries and Studies on Philippians Upgrade (12 vols.)
by 12 authors Neander, Augustus, Henderlite, George E., Hutchison, John, Johnstone, Robert, Lincoln, William, Meyer, Frederick Brotherton, Moule, H. C. G., Rilliet, Albert, Todd, James F., Von Soden, Hermann, Weiss, Bernhard, Yorke, H. Lefroy
12 publishers Lewis Colby, T&T Clark, Edinburgh, John Ritchie, Religious Tract Society, George H. Doran Company, Sheldon, Blakeman & Co., Librairie de Ve Beroud et Sus. Guers, Deighton Bell and Co., Akademische Verlagsbuchhandlung von J.C.B. Mohr, (PaulSiebeck), Wilhelm Hertz, Charles H. Kelly 1800–1912
The Classic Commentaries and Studies on Philippians Upgrade is a 12 volume collection which brings noted theologians and scholars from the nineteenth and twentieth centuries together to explore what many describe as the most loving of the Pauline epistles. Robert Johnstone, August Neander, and H. C. G. Moule are among the many voices guiding the reader to a deeper understanding of this extraordinary biblical text. Nearly 3,500 pages of additional lectures, commentaries, philological notes, and more help readers study Philippians from every angle. This collection includes one French- and two German-language volumes.
With Logos Bible Software, these valuable volumes are enhanced by cutting-edge research tools. Important terms link to dictionaries, encyclopedias, and a wealth of other resources in your digital library. Powerful topical searches help you find exactly what you’re looking for. Tablet and mobile apps let you take the discussion with you. With Logos Bible Software, the most efficient and comprehensive research tools are in one place, so you get the most out of your study.
Want more classic works on Philippians? Check out the 18 volume Classic Commentaries and Studies on Philippians, available now.
- Valuable insight from French- and German-language texts
- A wide variety of perspectives from authors of varying backgrounds
- Practical applications of Philippians
- Lectures Exegetical and Practical on the Epistle of Paul to the Philippians, with a revised translation of the epistle and notes on the Greek text by Robert Johnstone
- The Apostle Paul and the Christian Church at Philippi by James F. Todd
- Dr. Augustus Neander’s Scriptural Expositions of the Epistle of Paul to the Philippians, and the General Epistle of James by Augustus Neander
- Philippian Studies: Lessons in Faith and Love from St. Paul’s Epistle to the Philippians by H. C. G. Moule
- The Epistle to the Philippians: A Devotional Commentary by Frederick Brotherton Meyer
- How to Do All Things and Always to Be Content: Notes on Philippians by George E. Henderlite
- Lectures on St. Paul’s Epistle to the Philippians by John Hutchison
- The Epistle to the Philippians by William Lincoln
- The Law of the Spirit: Studies in the Epistle to the Philippians by H. Lefroy Yorke
- Commentaire sur l’Epitre de l’Apotre Paul aux Philippiens by Albert Rilliet
- Der Philipperbrief Ausgesetzt und die Geschichte Seiner Auslegung Kritisch Dargestellt by Bernhard Weiss
- Der Brief des Apostels Paulus an die Philipper by Hermann Von Soden
- Title: Classic Commentaries and Studies on Philippians Upgrade
- Volumes: 12
- Pages: 3,341